Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's not about who hurt and broke you down, it's about who was always there and made you smile again.

" I guess that's why saying goodbye is always like jumping off an edge . Th worst part is making th choice to do it or not . But once you're in th end , there's nothing you can do but to let go . "
Back to post . ~ Slept at 12 plus last night and i woke at 7am plus this morning . -__- My mother wanted us to go punggol with her for some really boring and lame event , which i dont wna elaborate here . I was feeling damn tired all th way , and kept dozing off on train and bus . -.- ! Went to bugis after that , bought koi and raglan tee . Hehehehehe , ^^ ! Tmrw is th promotion day , i'll be going back to school to collect my ic first . I really hope i won't retain , i really don't wna retain this year . ): Maybe some of your are right , there's no use crying over spilt milk huh . Hm , okey back to th post . Bused back to panjang after buying my raglan tee , and then i'm going to play bankai story now , hehehehee . I miss sticky , i think im gng stock up sticky again soon ! Okey , byeee . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment