Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm willing to back off, and leave you alone, if that makes you feel better.


Heyh friend , this is dedicated to you . You should know who you are , i guess .
Once again , really thankyou for everything you gave to me and all of us before this . I really enjoyed those times with you . When im upset , you'll never fail to make me happy , and make me laugh like some crazy woman . You and your jokes , your actions really made my day in school everytime . Those times when we gossiped about others and those we dont really like , those times when we spammed facebook news' feed and being so sarcastic and guailan , those times when we stayed up so late at night , talking about th same topic . I guess i'll never be able to forget those memories we once shared . I remembered i promised you to quit smoking , i promised you to only smoke 4 sticks a week , i didnt keep my promise . I dontknow why , im scared to see you cry after th overseas camp . I'm sorry to have break th promise i made , and maybe , letting you feel disappointed in me . I thought that things are getting better , but i was wrong . You gave me th feeling of .. you didnt even wna talk to me in school ystd . I felt it . And after ystd night at twitter , i've decided to leave you alone from now on . I don't wna bother you anymore , i don't want you to cry and be so sad over this matter anymore . Maybe , there's some misunderstanding in between , i dontknow , i really dontknow . I'm leaving , backing off , not gna bother you anymore either on facebook , twitter or in school . I still remember that , at th start of th year , when we havent know each other , i didnt really like you cause i thought that you told th teacher me and brenda pon class . But after th overseas camp , my view on you changed and you became an important friend of mine . Maybe , you dont know how much i cherish this friendship , how upset i felt when this thing happened . Afterall , its kind of pointless to say all these now . It's great that school's ending soon , we'll all have around 2 months to cool down . And yeh , i dontknow how to face you now . I'm sorry for th tears you've dropped these few nights , you're not th only one to blame for this whole things to have happened . Me myself dontknow why this thing will happen too . Really thankyou for everything , althought we're not friends for long , i've to say that you're a really great friend to be with . And , dont be disappointed with your results alrdy , i'm sure you'll be able to promote and work harder next year alright . Don't give up so easily , you can do it if you persevere on . Goodluck and all th best in life , my friend . I'm sure you'll be even happier with anyone else , but not me . Sorry for being sucha bad friend afterall . Goodbye , and be happy , please .

No comments:

Post a Comment